A few weeks ago, my friend Perry Marshall mentioned to me a positive habit that he does every morning.
It’s so simple, that at first I didn’t think much of it.
Then I started doing it and am already starting feeling a sense of accomplish from it.
I’d recommend you try it as well.
Every morning after you wake up, write down one thing you accomplished the day before that moves you closer to your personal and/or professional goals.
Of all the daily rituals that I’ve tried over the years, this one has been the most effective in building accomplishment into my subconsious and keeping my on track.
Here are the 15 that I’ve written down over the past 15 days.
1. Hired fantastic SEO expert
2. Realized I need to attend Ali’s event and had Michelle agree
3. Learned valuable new ideas from our mastermind at Murrays
4. Finished publishing archived testimonials
5. Bonded with Dale and was invited to speak at his events
6. Secured trip to Ali’s event
7. Started launch process
8. Wrote new solid email broadcast, back in the writing flow
9. Kicked off product development with Dad
10. Got clear on creating a process for launching new products internally and externally
11. Starting writing launch emails, started product development process
12. Started CW sales process
13. Committed to taking Toby to his dance class every thursday
14. Completed entrepenuer decisionship training
15. Helped our team realize UTG changes lives, not just sales numbers
Feel free to share yours as well below as you begin this confidence-building habit.
To your success,